Welcome to the EASE Cancer Foundation Website
EASE is our acronym for Exercise and Survivorship Education.
The EASE Cancer Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the journey of cancer survivors
by improving their quality of life and overall well-being.
The EASE Cancer Foundation is a registered 501c3 non-profit corporation dedicated to providing
innovative educational programs for cancer survivors and enhancing cancer services in rural communities.
We do this by:
- Design and facilitate educational workshops for cancer survivors specifically addressing lifestyle modifications that improve quality of life,
promote optimal physical functioning, and reduce cancer risk
- Providing educational workshops for primary care providers emphasizing cancer survivorship issues
- Promoting and conducting research regarding cancer survivorship and cancer prevention
- Empowering cancer survivors to take an active role in their wellbeing
- Enhancing local resources for cancer survivors and their primary care providers, which support
ongoing healthy lifestyle habits