Welcome to the EASE Cancer Foundation Website
EASE is our acronym for Exercise and Survivorship Education.
The EASE Cancer Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the journey of cancer survivors
by improving their quality of life and overall well-being.
The EASE Cancer Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation dedicated to providing
innovative educational programs for cancer survivors and enhancing cancer services in rural communities.
We do this by:
- Designing and facilitating educational workshops, retreats, and rehabilitation programs specifically addressing lifestyle modifications that
improve quality of life, promote optimal physical functioning, and reduce cancer risk.
- Conducting interventional research focusing on cancer survivorship issues, quality of life measures, wellness, and rehabilitation.
- Promoting self-efficacy and empowering cancer survivors to take an active role in their wellbeing.
- Enhancing local resources for cancer survivors, their caregivers, and primary care providers that support ongoing healthy lifestyle habits.
- Providing educational workshops for primary care providers emphasizing cancer survivorship issues.